Copyright 2005 - SBS Bulgarian Properties Ltd., Bourgas, Bulgaria. - firstname.lastname@example.org
|Rural holidays Bulgaria|
The beautiful nature in combination with the favorable climate will offer unforgettable experiences. There are great opportunities for tourist marches, horse and bike riding. You can see the beautiful caves near the settlement, old monasteries from 12-13 th century.
Our rural offers are located mostly in mountain areas. The properties are surrounded by picturesque nature, high hills and beautiful valleys. There are also lakes and dams, which are appropriate for fishing and hunting. The fresh air and the peacefulness in these regions will give you the opportunity to spend one wonderful vocation. It is a very appropriate place for living in these peaceful mountainous areas.
If you are in any doubt that buying a property in the countryside is the best thing for you to do, overthink it very long and very hard before taking your final decision. But you wisely recommend one of our offers because the prices are very reasonable and most of the properties are really advantageous.
About SBS Bulgarian Properties
The national agency SBS Bulgarian Properties Ltd. is a prestigious and quickly- developing company, with a young team of highly qualified and ambitious specialists. Our company is one of the most perspective intermediates on the property market in Bulgaria.
The agency was registered in the Bourgas County Court under BULSTAT No 102933218, Internal Revenue Council No 4020036627, and address of registration: Main Office- 13 Alexander Veliki Street, entrance 1, floor2, 8000 Bourgas, Bulgaria. The chief executive officer is Mr. Stoyan Surmov.
As a national company with a fast- growing network of offices all over the country, SBS Bulgarian Properties Ltd. are able to satisfy the specific requirements of our present or future customers, by offering a wide range of properties in every part of Bulgaria.
The most important thing for SBS Bulgarian Properties Ltd. is to offer the best quality of service to our clients.
In attempt to reach a more competitive placement of SBS Bulgarian Properties Ltd. on the Bulgarian property market, we are now pleased to offer our clients:
A WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES
1. Market analysis – especially for you we will provide the latest information on the supply and demand in the property market in Bulgaria; we will advise you what are the most appropriate time and place for buying a property that satisfies your individual specifications as investor.
2. Detailed analysis of the current legal and economic situation in Bulgaria - we will provide to you professional counsel for all the tax cuts preferences related to the process of purchasing a property in Bulgaria.
3. Expert evaluation of properties - independent licensed property experts will make for you this evaluation, accompanied by a full and professional report for every single property you select.
4. Our interior designers and building consultants will be glad to present to you a complete offer for the service you need at the most reasonable prices and as soon as possible, if you just present to them your ideas about reconstructions, renovations or even building your own property in Bulgaria
5. For those interested in rent of their property, as well as in long-term lease, our economic consultants will give their professional advice where to invest and what property to buy.
6. For the period of one year, we will provide security and housekeeping, every time you are away from your property in Bulgaria.
As a property management company we are tasked with the responsibility of managing the multiple aspects which come along with the ownership of real estate. An important role ours is that of acting as mediator between the owner and the tenant. Our duties as a property management company include accepting rent, responding to maintenance issues, advertising vacancies for owners, and doing credit and background checks on tenants. We also manage construction, development, repair and maintenance on a property. Our agency keeps current with new laws and practices.
This service includes:
1. Arranging accommodation in the property you purchased with the help of SBS Bulgarian Properties.
2. We will take care of the timely payment of all expenses (accommodation, electricity, water, insurance coverage, county taxes, etc.)
3. Providing seasonal occupation of various properties in summer and winter resorts in Bulgaria, purchased with the help of our team. We do this for you to achieve long-term cash inflow.
4. Our best building consultants and professional interior designers will heartily assist the owner and make the most favorable offer for renovation or reconstruction at lowest expenses and for the shortest terms.
5. We provide special teams that will take care for the maintenance of your property in Bulgaria. This includes all repairs, cleaning of the common parts of the property and repairs of all the systems in the Bulgarian property you’ve purchased.
In attempt to save the embarrassment of our customers, as well as their precious time, means, we will make sure that there is a specialist to every single property, purchased through us- this will enable the owner of the property to get in touch with the housekeeper in time that is convenient for him.
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN BULGARIA
For investors that have substantial involvement in their own business, willing to explore new investment fields without taking great risks, we offer surely profitable investment opportunities in Bulgaria.
Recently, a number of actions have been made to lure foreign investors to Bulgaria, by providing necessary tax preferences and incentives (in particular for investments exceeding 5 000 000 USD, investment in a region with high unemployment or creation of about 100 new jobs).
Getting closer to the due date of the Bulgarian entry in the EU, a great change has been has been noticed in the Bulgarian property market. The last several years there was an increasing demand for Bulgarian properties not only along the Black Sea coastline, but also in mountain resorts, as well as plots in the big Bulgarian cities and towns and large plots of agricultural land.
The goals are to acquire property for:
National agency “SBS Bulgarian Properties” Ltd. offers to realize the investor's control with the help of our highly-qualified teams, which will undertake the following steps:
1. We will make a schedule for the most important actions, coordination every detail with the contractor and making sure all deadlines are met. Preliminary inspection of the necessary documentation for the construction of a property will also be made, as well as correcting errors.
2. Inspection of the quality and the right quantity of the used materials, their storage and warehousing, as well as the use of proper machines and equipment.
3. You don’t need to bother about the fulfilment of all the statutory prescriptions for labour safety, technical and fire safety because we will arrange that for you.
4. We can offer you professional consultations for the proper furnishing of the buildings, made by our prospective interior designers.
5. The service “Management of properties” is offered by our company for those who want to lease or rent a renovated or reconstructed property.
Bulgarian real estate market - investment opportunities
Over the past few years Bulgaria has become an extremely popular destination and it’s not surprising that the Bulgarian property market has been such a success with foreign buyer and investors.
Since the fall of communism in 1989 economic conditions have been steadily improving as a result of Bulgaria’s transition towards a functioning market economy, the presence of the IMF, NATO membership and the pending EU accession. This string of positive changes has influenced greatly the Bulgarian property market, which has seen a great expansion with an increased supply and demand of properties as well an average rise of prices by some 25%. Despite all of this, Bulgarian properties remain at very competitive, affordable prices in comparison with offers in Western Europe and even in the rest of the Central and Eastern European states. Moreover the Bulgarian property market and the high interest it is attracting is expected to remain given the favourable conditions that already exist for foreign buyer and investors. The harmonization of national legislation in accordance with EU requirements and the favourable European Commission report of September 2006, recommending entry to the Union on January 1, 2007 is yet another clear sign of the stable economic and political conditions, making Bulgaria and the extremely profitable Bulgarian real estate market a sound investment.
The increased demand for real estate in Bulgaria by citizens and foreign nations alike, the lending trends and current (as well as predicted) interest rates add to the popularity of the country and the highly stable and promising conditions of the Bulgarian real estate market. This can be seen as a natural continuation of a promising survey carried out as early as 1998, pointing out to the great potential of the tourist industry in Bulgaria. With a concrete Marketing Strategy and Action Plan for the tourism sector designed to modernize and extend the recreational facilities and tourist accommodation, investing in the Bulgarian property is a wise move. With four distinct seasons, increasing resort quality and capacity and a steady increase of foreign tourists at a time when significant drops were observed in other major European tourist destinations underlines the obvious attraction of investing in real estate in Bulgaria.
With a developing and very promising real estate market, favourable economic and geopolitical conditions and increasing property process investing in the Bulgarian real estate market is expected to guarantee good returns. Our Services: Personalized and Professional Service: Exclusive access to Bulgarian properties Arranging inspection trips
Personalized and Professional Service:
Exclusive access to Bulgarian properties
Arranging inspection trips